Water Damage Restoration from ServiceMaster
Restore Your Connellsville, PA Home or Business After Water Damage
Water-related disasters and damage can occur without warning and can quickly turn your life upside down. If your home or business near Connellsville, PA has been affected by water damage, contact ServiceMaster by Just in Time first. Our experienced restoration professionals work quickly and efficiently to get your life back to normal while still providing you with a quality restoration or repair.
Water Recovery & Repair from ServiceMaster by Just in Time
At ServiceMaster by Just in Time, we do everything in our power to get your life back to normal after a watery disaster has struck your home or business. Call us first after a flood, water heater or plumbing leak, fire, or other water-related disaster. We offer many services that work on protecting and restoring your belongings and the structure of the building, and we can even do complete repairs of a room or part of the building if necessary. Trust our expert professionals to recover, repair, and restore your life to what it was before the water damage took place.
Our Services Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• BIOHAZARD CLEANING
• MOLD REMEDIATION
• HVAC DUCT CLEANING
• FURNITURE REFINISHING
• WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
• DATA & DOCUMENT RECOVERY
• DOCUMENT DRYING & RECOVERY
• ANTIQUES & FINE ART RESTORATION
• COMPLETE BUILDING & CONTENTS CLEANING
• CARPET, RUG & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
• ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT RESTORATION
• DRYING, DEHUMIDIFICATION & WATER EXTRACTION
Some services may be subcontracted.
What To Do With Water Damage
Within hours after you experience a loss due to water damage, bacteria and mold growth can begin. Increase your chances of a complete recovery. Call ServiceMaster by Just in Time as soon as possible. Until we can help you, here are some tips to ensure a successful restoration:
• Call ServiceMaster by Just in Time as soon as possible.
• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings.
• Lift draperies off the floor, loop the ends through a coat hanger, and hang from drapery rod.
• Wipe furniture and prop up wet cushions for even drying. Place aluminum under furniture legs.
• Move photos, paintings, and art to a safe, dry location.
• Pack books tightly to prevent warping of pages until a professional can begin specialized drying.
• Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
• Enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
• Use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
• Remove books from bookshelves.
• Lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
• Use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
• Disturb visible mold.
Sump Pump Services from ServiceMaster by Just in Time
When you have standing water in your garage or basement, you need to get rid of it immediately to mitigate any damage it may cause. If you call ServiceMaster by Just in Time as soon as you notice the water, our team will arrive as soon as possible with a sump pump to remove the water. Getting water out of your basement or garage as soon as possible is important for optimal drying and to lessen mold growth.
For emergency assistance 24/7, 365, call us at (724) 628-2122.