Fire Damage Cleanup & Restoration Services
Reliable Fire Damage Restoration from ServiceMaster
After the flames have been put out, the first phone call you make after your home or business experience a fire is important. Call ServiceMaster by Just in Time first to prevent the damage from getting worse. We provide a swift response and expert service to get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible. We promise to communicate with you throughout the restoration process, keeping you in the loop so you know that the job is done correctly.
Contact us today to schedule our knowledgeable and effective fire damage restoration services: (724) 628-2122
Quick & Efficient Fire Recovery Service for Home & Business in PA & WV
Fire damage can wreak havoc not only on your Pennsylvania or West Virginia home or business, but also on your life. When disaster strikes in your life, get back to normal quickly with a full range of efficient, professional fire restoration services. The goal of the staff at ServiceMaster by Just in Time is to restore your home or business as quickly and efficiently as possible. We communicate with you every step of the way to give you peace of mind.
Fire Restoration Services from ServiceMaster by Just in Time
• FIRE & SMOKE RESTORATION
• HVAC DUCT CLEANING
• FURNITURE REFINISHING
• BIOHAZARD CLEANING
• SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
• BOARD-UP SERVICES
• PACK OUT & INVENTORY SERVICES
• DATA & DOCUMENT RECOVERY
• COMPLETE BUILDING & CONTENTS CLEANING
• ANTIQUES & FINE ART RESTORATION
• ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT RESTORATION
• RESTORATION DRY CLEANING & LAUNDRY
How to Handle Fire Damage
• Call ServiceMaster by Just in Time immediately.
• Air out your home by opening windows and doors to reduce smoke odor if the temperature is above 60 degrees.
• Clean Formica, chrome, porcelain, and aluminum fixtures to prevent permanent tarnishing or etching.
• Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
• Tape damp cheesecloth over important documents to capture loose soot in the air.
• Discard any open food packages that may have been contaminated.
• Clean out the refrigerator and leave doors propped open if the electricity is off.
• Send clothing with heavy smoke damage to a qualified restoration dry cleaner.
• Touch anything. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls, and woodword, causing additional damage.
• Wash walls. Incorrect cleaning could compound the soot residue.
• Attempt to clean carpets or upholstery furniture.
• Attempt to use electrical appliances before having them checked.
• Use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.