Recover from Fire, Water, & Smoke Damage in Allegheny County, PA
Restore Your Pittsburgh, PA Home or Business After Disaster Strikes
Fire, water, and wind can be dangerous to homes and businesses in and around the Pittsburgh, PA area. When one of these dangers strikes, trust the experts at ServiceMaster by Just in Time to help you get back on your feet in Allegheny County. Our team is trained to handle any disaster, big or small. We know how to handle fire and smoke damage, and we can even help you prevent mold growth after a burst pipe or a flood. at ServiceMaster by Just in Time today: (724) 628-2122.
Disaster Restoration Services Available to Monroeville, PA & the Surrounding Area:
• DEODERIZING SERVICE/ODOR REMOVAL
• TRAUMA/VANDALISM SITE RESTORATION
• EMERGENCY DEBRIS & TREE REMOVAL
• STRUCTURAL DRYING
• BOARD-UP SERVICE
• PACK-OUT & STORAGE SERVICE
• DRYWALL REPLACEMENT
• WIND/HAIL DAMAGE
ServiceMaster by Just in Time provides these disaster restoration services to Monroeville, PA homes and businesses. If you are in the Monroeville area, call us with confidence to help in your disaster recovery efforts.
What to Do When Water Damages Your Home in Sewickley, PA
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop the ends through a coat hanger, and hang from drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture and prop up wet cushions for even drying. Place aluminum under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art to a safe, dry location.
- Pack books tightly to prevent warping of pages until a professional can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
- Use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring
- Disturb visible mold