Water-related disasters usually occur without warning, disrupting your home and turning your life upside down.
In such emergencies, the first steps you take could mean the difference between a small cleanup and a more costly and time consuming restoration.
Trust the restoration professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by Just In Time Services for a swift response and expert service. We’ll help get your home – and your life – back to normal as quickly as possible, communicating with you during the restoration process. And you’ll feel better knowing the job was done right.
Water damage can wreak havoc not only on your home, but also your life. When disaster strikes, get your life back to normal fast with a full range of professional restoration services. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Just In Time Services, our goal is to restore your home – and your peace of mind – as quickly and efficiently as possible. And our licensed and insured technicians will communicate with you every step of the way.
Our services include, but may not be limited to:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Drying, Dehumidification, Water Extraction
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
Some services may be subcontracted.
Water Damage Tips:
Water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours after you experience a loss. To increase your chances of a complete recovery, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Just In Time Services as soon as possible. In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to ensure a more successful restoration.
What to do:
- Water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Just In Time Services.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger of the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.